For a long time, people have tried to explain why things are the way they are. In modern times, Scientists have been trying to surpass the knowledge passed on by Priests, Prophets, Yogis and many other spiritual teachers since before we even started recording our history. Many believe Science still has a lot of catching up to do.
There are certain spiritual subjects, such as the existence of the soul, that are finally starting to get some of the attention they deserve. Let’s talk about the 6 most common.
1. We are spiritual beings on a human journey. - ”We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. We may inhabit a physical body, but that is not all we truly are. We are consciousness energy. An energetic consciousness made manifest in physical form. Anyone that has studied OBE’s or Astral Projection knows full well that life is not what it seems. There is so much more that is buried beneath the level of our consciousness that we struggle to explain because we don’t have a full scientific understanding of it yet, nor do we have an easy way to access it at will. (Intuition, deja vu, ESP, etc) But, that doesn’t mean those things aren’t real. Like any skill or physical ability, you just have to do some research and put what you’ve learned into practice to develop them.
2. Our souls never die– we just change our focus. “Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” - Albert EinsteinThanks to Quantum theory, Scientists are slowly catching up to the idea that we cannot truly die. Energy cannot be created and it cannot be destroyed. It can only change from one form to another. Death (excluding spectacular deaths) isn’t instantaneous. In fact, even in medical science it’s become more and more difficult to define when people are dead. People ‘come back from the dead’ all the time. There are even people who come back from the dead with knowledge, new languages and memories that they never had before the experience.
3. Everything is energy vibrating at a certain frequency. “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla. 95% of the universe’s mass, Dark Matter, is currently invisible to our senses and internal instruments. These are vibrational frequencies, just like everything else that you are capable of perceiving with your senses. You are capable of translating these frequencies to an understandable form as well. The first step is to know and accept that all mass is nothing but a vibration; nuclei with electrons orbiting around them at a rate of speed creating centripetal force. There is no such thing as solid matter. It’s just that some matter has a stronger centripetal force than others.
4. Our thoughts create our reality. - “A man is but the product of his thoughts – what he thinks, he becomes.” - Mahatma Gandhi. This basically boils down to The Law of Attraction. Thought power is the key to creating your reality. Everything you perceive in the physical world has its origin in the invisible, inner world of your thoughts and beliefs. To become the master of your destiny, you must learn how to control the nature of your dominant, habitual thoughts – such as controlling your worries and negativity. Worrying is simply wasting time and energy manifesting things you don’t want. By controlling your thoughts, you will be able to attract the things in life you actually want.
5. Time is an illusion. ”Time is an illusion” – Albert Einstein. Einstein’s belief in an undivided solid reality was clear to him, so much so that he completely rejected the separation we experience as the moment of now. He believed there is no true division between past and future, there is rather a single existence. His most descriptive testimony to this faith came when his lifelong friend Besso died. Einstein wrote a letter to Besso’s family, saying that although Besso had preceded him in death it was of no consequence, “…for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, albeit a convincing one.”
6. Ascension does not involve going anywhere. Ascension is not about leaving the planet, getting rescued by off-world ETs or flying up into heaven. It is not about watching The Shift unfold online, or waiting for the external world to provide evidence of inner change. Ascension is a conscious choice to engage in evolution. Ascension is a state of being. A focus of awareness and consciousness into a higher vibrational frequency. It is what we were created for! To “go forth and experience”, and return the experiences back to Source in an infinite loop of co-creation and mastery.
SPIRIT SCIENCESpirituality quotes from Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein was a German-born physicist who developed the general theory of relativity, among other feats. He is considered the most influential physicist of the 20th century. He completely changed the way we understand the behavior of things as basic as light, gravity, and time.
DÉJÀ VUOur mind in weird situations
Perhaps you've lived this moment before. Perhaps you're seeing yourself at a distance, as never before. Anomalous experiences are real and life-changing. That doesn't mean they occur outside your own head.
Reality is created by thought projection (consciousness) into the physical gird. There are 5 subtle bodies In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body to experience. In astral projection you remain attached to your physical body by a 'silver umbilical type cord'.
LATEST FORUM UPDATES
tatamata, Monday, 21.11.2016 / 9:01