Many of us absolutely love having our Tarot cards read and the whole experience can be really interesting for us. There are many different facts about Tarot cards that could be really useful to know if you are considering getting a reading.
When we get tarot card readings, it provides us with a new way to look at a problem or opportunity that has presented itself in our lives. Each person will interpret the reading in a different way because it depends on what is happening in your life and no reading is ever the same. Each time you get a reading, it will be completely unique!
A tarot card reading is an excellent idea if you are going through a period of uncertainty and are finding it difficult to choose the right path in life. Tarot cards are a brilliant idea to take a step back from a situation so you can see the truth behind what is really happening. A qualified reader will be able to help you to see what your next steps could be in life to become happier. Have a look below to gain more understanding of them.
1. There are many different types of Tarot cards which will have different illustrations and colours. Pick the one you’re drawn to the most.
2. Tarot cards are often used as a form of guidance for people who are currently involved in a situation or if they have to make an important decision in their life.
3. The Major Arcana has 22 individual cards.
4. The Major Arcana cards represent a life changing event in life.
5. Each Major Arcana card has a different number (often shown as a Roman numeral and numbered from 0-21), associated planet/star sign and keywords which helps interpret a particular card shown in a reading.
6. All Major Arcana cards have a person representing the card.
7. In some Major Arcana cards, animals can be spotted which can represent different things, depending on what animal it is.
8. The Minor Arcana has 56 individual cards.
9. In playing cards, you have the Joker and in Tarot cards, you have The Fool which is number 0. which marks the beginning of the pack.
10. Each card in the pack, including Major and Minor Arcana have upright and reversed meanings which can mean even a positive card can have a negative meaning and visa versa.
11. Similar to playing cards, they have characters in each suit. In playing cards, they is the Jack, Queen, King and Ace however in Tarot cards, they are Page, Knight, Queen, King and Ace. These cards can either represent a situation or a person/personality trait that embodies the description shown.
12. When it comes to star signs, we have Water, Earth, Air, Fire and Water signs. In Tarot, we have the Minor Arcana which consist of Cups (Water), Pentacles (Earth), Swords (Air) and Wands (Fire).
13. Due to the Major Arcana being much more detailed and easier to understand than the Minor Arcana (plus having less of them), it’s advised for beginners to start off learning about the Major Arcana. After all is understood with these 22 cards, then it will be easier to grasp the 56 Minor Arcana cards, resulting in a better reading.
14. The different Minor Arcana suits in a Tarot deck have different meanings and relate to different areas of life.
15. Cups are related to emotions and relationships. These cards can often indicate changes and developments in your love life, family life or friendships.
16. Pentacles are related to security and money. These cards can often indicate changes and developments in your work life, finances and progress in your career.
17. Swords are related to intellect and conflicts. These cards often indicate changes and developments in negative areas in your life, such as arguments, delays in success and illnesses.
18. Wands are related to projects and motivation. These cards often indicate changes and developments in productivity, projects and goals you hold dear in your life.
19. There are many different types of Tarot spreads. It’s advised that you go through them with your reader and choose the best one based off your current situation.
20. Tarot cards shouldn’t be taken 100% to heart. Never expect a Tarot card reading to predict someone’s future. A reading should be seen as a way to offer spiritual and emotional guidance.
TAROT CARDSPsychology of the Major Arcana
Tarot cards are a form of divination which assist in allowing a sneak peek into a potential future. A common misconception is that the future is set in stone, and when the cards fall- that is your fate. It may be a bit unorthodox to the orthodox tarot reader...
CONSCIOUS MINDHistory of Tarot
The tarot is the mirror that reflects back to you the hidden aspects of your unique awareness. Tarot is one tool which shows us to rely on the wisdom of our inner guide.
Also known as Tarocchi dello Spazio delle Varianti. Nobody forbids you to choose the destination of your liking. Getting to the destination, boils down to something very simple: make the choice. Transurfing answers the question "how?".
LATEST FORUM UPDATES
tatamata, Monday, 21.11.2016 / 9:01